Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Currently Reading

I only managed to read one book this weekend, and that was:
Ash
I wasn't terribly impressed.  The book contains some lovely writing, but I felt like the characters and romance could have been better fleshed-out and the structure more tightly written.  Oh well, it's got a nice cover.

Here are the books I shall try to finish this week:
The Watch That Ends The Night: Voices From The Titanic Me and Earl and the Dying GirlThe One and Only IvanLegend (Legend, #1)
So far, I'm not thouroughly engrossed in any of them, but, with the exception of Legend, I've only read about 10% of each book.  Hopefully I will become more enamored as I read further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!