Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Currently Reading

This past week, I read portions of ever-so-many books, but only managed to finish:

Legend (Legend, #1)
Which I thought was fairly average as far as YA dystopian novels go with an exciting story but some major character development flaws and an overly convenient plot.
and...
The One and Only Ivan
Which I thought was all-around lovely and moving.

Right now I'm still reading:
Me and Earl and the Dying GirlThe Watch That Ends The Night: Voices From The TitanicLife: An Exploded Diagram
Loving the first, struggling through the second, and have completely stagnated on the third (haven't read a word in a month!)
I'm also currently reading:
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)The Mighty Miss MaloneOn the Day I Died
and enjoying all of them.

I'm rereading:
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Looking for Alaska
The first for my Hunger Games program @ the library and the second for my adventures!

Finally, I also hope to read this week:
The Fault in Our Stars
Is that enough books for you?  Phew, I have a busy reading week ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!