Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New ARCs

Received some new ARCs in the mail Monday:
Including the new YA novels from Philippa Gregory and Jodi Picoult and her daughter.  The two I am most extremely excited for are:
Which normally wouldn't be on my radar, but it's been talked about over at Someday My Printz Will Come, and, if it might possibly win a Printz, I'll read it!
and, drumroll please...
I received Laura Amy Schlitz's new book!  I loved A Drowned Maiden's Hair, and Good Masters, Sweet Ladies, so I'm very excited to see what she has up next.  Plus, it's got puppets in it!  (A little known fact about me is that I have always had a secret ambition to become a roving puppeteer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!