Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SMILE!




So, yesterday, I added to my vast array of children's literature t-shirts when I received my:

Smile


T-shirt in the mail.


Me in my awesome new t-shirt



If you've not read Smile before, it is an amazingly wonderful graphic novel by Raina Telgemeier.  It might be my favorite GN that does not include Babymouse.  I will be writing more about Smile in the near future, because I've decided that it will be the inspiration for an upcoming adventure.

Interested in getting one of these shirts for your very own?  Go to this link: http://goraina.com/store.html

2 comments:

  1. I love smile and so do lots of students. It is definitely a favorite GN. And the T-shirt is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable shirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!