Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fat Kid Rules the World trailer

In honor of Banned Books Week, here is trailer for the film version of my current favorite banned book, Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going.



What do you think?  I'm so excited that somebody chose to turn this awesome book into a movie, and I've heard the movie is wonderful and stays true to the story.  It doesn't look like they've lightened up the material (see: Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist) any for the screen which is something for which I am very thankful.  Still, from this trailer, I just can't picture the movie living up to the brilliance of the book.  I'll keep an open mind and see it, though (if it EVER comes to the boondocks of Tennessee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!