Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Currently Reading 6/24/13

head on over to Teach Mentor Texts and Book Journey for more posts
Read this week:

Unwind (Unwind, #1) Hilda and the Bird Parade Benjamin Bear in Bright Ideas
Unwind by Neal Shusterman ****
Hilda and the Bird Parade by Luke Pearson ****1/2
Benjamin Bear in Bright Ideas! by Philippe Coudray ****1/2

 Nelly May Has Her Say A Big Guy Took My Ball!
The Bird King: An Artist's Notebook by Shaun Tan ****1/2
Nelly May has her Say by Cynthia DeFelice and Henry Cole***1/2
A Big Guy Took My Ball by Mo Willems*****

Eleanor & Park Doll Bones The Sandman, Vol. 2: The Doll's House
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell*****
Doll Bones by Holly Black****1/2
The Sandman volume II: The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman****1/2

Currently Reading:

Midwinterblood Revolution Matched (Matched, #1)
Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedwick
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly *REREAD*
Matched by Ally Condie *REREAD*

To start this coming week:

The Sandman, Vol. 3: Dream Country Fruits Basket, Volume 01 A Tangle of Knots
Sandman vol 3: Dream Country by Neil Gaiman
Fruits Basket vol 1 by Natsuki Takaya
A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff

7 comments:

  1. I read Revolution last summer, and I'm still talking to people about it. There were some parts I cried so hard, my husband though someone close to me had died. I also loved the mix between historical fiction and life today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know why I cannot finish Unwind. It is totally my kind of book, and yet I have started and abandoned it at least 3 times. Maybe I need to listen to it instead. Have a great week! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Av

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Revolution! It's one of my favorite books of all time! What do you think of it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Hilda book?! Awesome! I loved the first one :)
    Love Elephant & Piggie- cannot wait to read the one you mentioned.
    Reading Eleanor & Park right now and thoroughly enjoying it.

    Happy reading this week :)

    Kellee
    http://www.unleashingreaders.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great and eclectic group of books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such great books! I think the only one I've read is Matched, but multiple others are on my radar to read!
    It's interesting to see the comment love about Revolution because it seems people either love or hate that book.
    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Big Guy Took My Ball was a return to form. I enjoy Shaun Tan. I'm glad other people are appreciating his talents!

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!