Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Currently Reading 7/01/13

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?


hosted by Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers.  The adult version is over at Book Journey.  Check them out!

This week I read:

Revolution Matched (Matched, #1) Midwinterblood
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Matched by Ally Condie
Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedwick

I am currently reading:

A Tangle of Knots Fruits Basket, Volume 01 The Sandman, Vol. 3: Dream Country
A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
Fruits Basket vol 1 by Natsuki Takaya
Sandman volume III: Dream Country by Neil Gaiman

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Diviners by Libba Bray

Rose Under Fire
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein

I would like to read this week:

Fruits Basket, Volume 02 The Sandman, Vol. 4: Season of Mists If You Find Me
Fruits Basket vol 2 by NAtsuki Takaya
Sandman volume IV by Neil Gaiman
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets
Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos

Also, I kind of want to REREAD (at some point):
Looking for Alaska The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks Going Bovine

Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

What are YOU reading???


10 comments:

  1. I just picked up A Tangle of KNots, so looking forward to reading it. I know I need to read the Matched series...just can't drum up the enthusiam, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matched is ok. Far from my favorite Dystopian though. Although this was a reread and I liked it much better than the first time I read it!

      Delete
  2. I still have not read A Tangle of Knots or The 5th Wave, both of which have been on my TBR pile. I need a reading vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh The Diviners. I remember January nights of not being able to sleep because of anxiety I had over certain characters and their well being. A long, gripping read! My daughter has just finished Matched - it is in my TBR pile. It's a big pile and finally I have some time to make a dent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Diviners is creepy from the get-go! I am really enjoying it though!

      Delete
  4. Hannahlily, I wish that I could read as many books as you do at the same time! I get overwhelmed with two...
    How did you like Revolution? I listened to it and really, really didn't like "the twist" though I know it is loved by many.
    What about Matched? I liked it though I compared it to The Giver way too often during my reading.

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matched and The Giver have LOTS of similarities! Matched was our teen book group title this past week and the teens right away noticed the connections. I actually LOVE Revolution. It's one of my favorite YA novels! This was a reread for me. I can definitely see how some wouldn't like the last part, though. It's awfully strange.

      Delete
  5. You have so many books going right now! I loved The Diviners and am really excited to read The 5th Wave this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for Alaska will probably be my next John Green read. If I ever start reading An Abundance of Katherines!

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!