Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Currently Reading 7/8/13


It's Monday, What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers.  The adult version is over at Book Journey.

Guys, I am in the middle of ALL THE BOOKS!

See:

Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution The Sandman, Vol. 3: Dream Country Fruits Basket, Volume 01
Fruits Baskets by Natsuki Takaya

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Rose Under Fire
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein

A Tangle of Knots The Coldest Girl in Coldtown Legend (Legend, #1)
A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
Legend by Marie Lu (Reread for book club)

I'm not even going to bother to list books I want to start this week.  There's no way I finish all of these!

4 comments:

  1. I was hoping that The 5th Wave would be more middle grade, but it seemed a bit too intense. Looks like you have lots of good things to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannahlily. I will never know how you do it. I cannot read that many books at once and keep them all straight! You are impressive :)
    Cannot wait to hear what you think about them when you finish.

    Thank you so much for participating in IMWAYR and happy reading this week :)
    Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannahlily - OMG! I am not the only one who has a pile of books that I am reading at the same time. But what a great pile. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! Thanks for reminding me I want to read The Diviners soon.
    I am reading Homeland, the sequel to Little Brother (Cory Doctorow). It is great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!