Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Update

So, I haven't been able to blog in roughly a month because I've been off getting married and honeymooning and stuff; but I am back now with a vengeance!  I have a new adventure.  So, my ULTIMATE LIFE GOAL is to write a biography of Tasha Tudor because there simply is not a definitive one out there (there is the one by her daughter, but it was published in 1979 and is less than 100 pages).  So I am going to do beaucoups of research starting with reading and reviewing EVERY ONE of her books.  SOMEHOW I will get my hands on all of them.  WE WILL SEE HOW THIS GOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!