Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Currently Reading 11/18/13



My first IMWAYR post of November!


Here's what I've read this past week:


The Thing about Lucky by Cynthia Kadohata
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Batwoman Volume 1: Hydrology by W. Haden Blackman and J.H. Williams III


Batwoman Volume 2: To Drown the World by W. Haden Blackman and J.H. Williams III
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl


Moxie and the Art of Rule Breaking by Erin Dionne
Thor: God of Thunder Volume 2: Godbomb by Jason Aaron and 


Here's what I'm reading right now:


The Sandman volume IV: Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman, Matt Wagner, and George Pratt
Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


Far Far Away by Tom McNeal
September Girls by Bennett Madison
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick your Ass by Meg Medina
The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal


And to Read:


Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr


Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
The Real Boyt by Anne Ursu
Scowler by Daniel Kraus


4 comments:

  1. Thoughts on The Coldest Girl in Coldtown? I was super excited about this one, but kind of felt let down. I am curious to hear what you thought! Are you enjoying The Raven Boys? I was surprised by how much I liked it since I was not a fan of Shiver. Have a great week! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Kt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually not *quite* finished with Coldtown, but I do love what I've read. I think it might actually be my favorite of Holly Black's novels. Black AND Stiefvater tend to be authors that I admire more than love their work, but I am super enjoying both Coldtown and Raven Boys right now.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, there are so many gorgeous books here. I'm also starting to read The Raven Boys but I just couldn't get into it. I'm still collecting the rest of the sandman graphic novels, so I haven't started reading them yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and I are really looking forward to The Raven Boys (he met Stiefvater through The Scorpio Races). I'm glad to hear you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!