Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Teen Gingerbread House Decorating

Each year, I facilitate a Gingerbread House Decorating Program for teens at the public library in which I work.  It's my favorite program that I do because

1. It requires very little prep;  I just have to buy TONS of candy
2. All I am required to do during the program is walk around and make certain the teens don't eat TOO much candy
3. I get to see the wildly creative things the teens come up with (my favorite was about 3 years ago when a 12 year old boy made a gingerbread crypt.)

Anyway, here are a few of the structures they created this year:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!