Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Things I've Learned as A Pseudo Farmer Pt. 1

1. Hunter boots are your BEST FRIENDS.  Seriously, I know they're expensive but they're worth every penny.  I bought mine here.



2. Male bunnies are friendlier, females are more curious.





3. When carrying a bunny, always wear a sweatshirt but never a sweater.  The sweatshirt will protect you from scratches if they struggle at all.  The sweater will just tear. (I have two torn sweaters that prove this).

4. Farmer's don't get days off.  Everything's still gotta get fed, watered, and cleaned no matter what.  I have been sick the last week.  Still got to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!