Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Currently Reading 1/19/15

I'm a day late as I don't have a computer at home and the library was closed for MLK day, but here's my update!


Read:

Jane Austen: A Life by Claire Tomalin ***1/2
El Deafo by Cece Bell ****1/2
Everything Leads to you by Nina LaCour ***1/2

Going Vintage by Linsey Leavitt ****
The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C. Carleson ****1/2
She is not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick ****

Absolutely Almost by Lisa Graff *****
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard *****
This one Summer by Jillian and Mariko Tamaki****1/2

Through the Woods by Emily Carroll****1/2

Currently Reading:
The Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, and Breanna Yovanoff
The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore

The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin
The Folk Keeper by Franny Billingsley
The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel

To Read:

One Whole and Perfect Day by Judth Clarke
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Egg & Spoon by Gregory Maguire

Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
Cartwheeling in Thunderstorms by Katherine Rundell
The Family Romanov by Candace Fleming

The Children of the King by Sonya Hartnett
West of the Moon by Margi Preus
The Ghosts of Tupelo Landing by Sheila Turnage

The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern












3 comments:

  1. This is an impressive list of books here. I've got to get my hands on Jane Austen: A Life by Claire Tomalin. There was a time when I would always have a Jane Austen book on the go. For a number of years, I would just keep rereading them. I think when I retire I will go back and do it again. I've read some of these books here. I adored This One Summer, but did not like Absolutely Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh.... as always, you are so ambitious with your titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - you're reading all these???? I enjoyed Midwinterblood - read it last year.

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!