Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Currently Reading 4/13/15

I've been having such a super hard time finishing books lately!  I've only read TWO novels since the last time I posted, but I DID read 101 picture books, so I figured I'd write about some of the best of those!


Read:

**REREAD** Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


My FAVORITES of the picture books I read:



Mutt Dog by Stephen Michael King
A Boy and a Jaguar by Alan Rabinowitz and Catia Chien

Three Bears in a Boat by David Soman
The Lion and the Bird by Marianne Dubuc and Claudia Z. Bedrick

It's Only Stanley by Jon Agee
Wolfie the Bunny by Ame Dyckman and Zachariah OHora

Room for Bear by Ciara Gavin
A Surprise for Giraffe and Elephant by Paul Gude

A Wonderful Year by Nick Bruel
Supertruck by Stephen Savage

Orangutanka by Margarita Engle and Renee Kurilla
Take Away the A by Michael Escoffier and Kris Di Giacomo
Finding Spring by Carin Berger

The Bear Ate your Sandwich by Julia Sarcone- Roach
Red: A Crayon's Story by Michael Hall

The Case for Loving by Selina Alko and Sean Qualls
Use your Words, Sophie by Rosemary Wells

Glamourpuss by Sarah Weeks and David Small
Families, Families, Families by Suzanne Lang and Max Lang

The New Small Person by Lauren Child
Marilyn's Monster by Michelle Knudsen and Matt Phelan

The Maine Coon's Haiku and Other Poems for cat Lovers by Michael J. Rosen and Lee White
Growing Up Pedro by Matt Travares

Sweep Up the Sun by Helen Frost and Rick Lieder
Sidewalk Flowers by JonArno Lawson and Sydney Smith

One Plastic Bag: Isatou Ceesay and the Recycling Women of the Gambia by Miranda Paul and Elizabeth Zunon
P. Zonka Lays an Egg by Julie Paschkis

Currently Reading:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Under the Egg by Laura Marx Fitzgerald
**REREAD** The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith


Little Peach by Peggy Kern
Jackaby by William Ritter
Greenglass House by Kate Milford

To Read:



Guardians of the Galaxy volume 1: Cosmic Avengers by Brian Michael Bendis, Steve McNiven, Yves Bigerel
Glory O'Brien's History of the Future by A.S. King
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
The Alex Crow by Andrew Smith
The Tight-Rope Walkers by David Almond
One Whole and Perfect Day by Judith Clarke
Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
This Side of Home by Renee Watson








4 comments:

  1. Holy Moley! That's a TON of reading! I loved Fangirl and Raven Boys. Have a great week!
    ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2iC

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind boggles at having all those books on the go at the same time. I will start a few, but inevitably end up reading one with my eyes and listening to another. Otherwise I find I can't get really into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all of those picture books - you have some of my favourites here: Three Bears in a Boat, Sidewalk Flowers, A Boy in a Jaguar - all swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many books here. A few happen to be favourites too, particularly the picture books you shared here. My book club discussed Fangirl a few months ago, and most of us really enjoyed it, but we still dread reading Eleanor and Park. Hehe. :) I am hoping to sink my teeth into We Were Liars this month for our reading theme. I am crossing my fingers I get to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Please use your first name or a username when commenting. The conversation will have an easier flow if we don't have a bunch of anonymous comments. Thank you!